Funeral & Memorial Services
A Funeral, or a ‘Celebration of Life’ Ceremony is an opportunity to support a loved one’s final journey in celebration of the life they lived, reflect their unique personality and their life’s achievements.
Whilst a sad occasion for many I truly believe in ensuring the perfect ceremony for the family and friends. This may include sadness and tears or laughter with funny songs and memories, or hymns and poems.
I aim to ensure that the real essence and personality of your loved one is truly reflected at the celebration of life ceremony.
This ceremony can be performed at a crematorium, burial or an interment or scattering of ashes.
Together we will:
- Meet at a mutually convenient time to prepare for the funeral ceremony
- Establish the important elements of the ceremony to ensure your wishes are fully considered and included
- Determine who else you may wish to take part and say a few personal words
- Consider any music, poems or readings you might wish to include
- Discuss the inclusion of any religious words, readings or hymns if chosen
- Creating your own personal tribute if required
- Agree the drafting and printing orders of service for those attending if required (at a separate cost only fee)
- Work in partnership with the Funeral Director to ensure a smooth journey for you and your loved one
- Agree the content and layout of the ceremony wording. (A personal, keepsake copy will be provided)
Living Funeral Planning
Have you already decided on your favourite music, poems or readings that you like to be included at your own funeral? What about a specific preferred dress code? Do you know exactly what your funeral plans should be? Are you finding it difficult to discuss this sensitive subject with close family?
Let me help you by writing your living funeral plan now to avoid any distress or disagreement among your family when the time comes. Allow me to take the pressure off your family and ensure that your final wishes are carried out to your own exact and personal requirements.
Feel free to contact me on the form below to discuss your wishes for a Celebration of Life or a living funeral plan and how I might help.
Linda delivered the most amazing Celebration of Life service for my son who was taken from us in tragic circumstances. Her attention to detail was perfect. She met with us whenever we needed, supported us and the rest of the family though this terrible time and ensured our 31 year old son was given the perfect send off to over 300 family and friends.
Member of the FOIC
Looking for a Celebrant for your ceremony?
Get in touch